Close Menu
TMC PalauTMC Palau
  • Home
  • Palau News
  • Pacific Islands
  • Regional Politics
  • Regional Sports
  • Development & Policy

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

What's Hot

DVIDS – Images – 333 Transfer in Palau [Image 4 of 5]

May 22, 2026

Former Angaur Governor Charged With Misconduct, Theft Over Japan Grant Funds

May 22, 2026

Jese Saukuru reinstated to the cabinet – FBC News

May 22, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
TMC PalauTMC Palau
Subscribe
  • Home
  • Palau News
  • Pacific Islands
  • Regional Politics
  • Regional Sports
  • Development & Policy
TMC PalauTMC Palau
Home»Pacific Islands»State to consolidate cases in Police roadblock attack – FBC News
Pacific Islands

State to consolidate cases in Police roadblock attack – FBC News

TMC PalauBy TMC PalauMay 22, 2026No Comments1 Min Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


[Photo: FILE]

The State has sought additional time from the Suva High Court to file Information and Disclosure in the matter involving a police officer who was injured while on duty at Laqere, Nasinu.

The State told Judge Justice Dane Tuiqereqere that it is still awaiting documents, including the medical examination report of the victim, Police Constable Senoveva Tikoduadua.

In this matter, Dominico Tabau is charged with one count of attempted murder, one count of serious assault, and one count of going equipped.

It is alleged that last month, the accused drove a vehicle into a roadblock manned by Constable Tikoduadua, causing serious injuries.

Article continues after advertisement

The State also informed the court that co-accused Saimoni Rokotunidau has been charged and appeared at the Nasinu Magistrates Court on May 12th.

His matter has been adjourned to May 26th pending transfer to the High Court, as the State intends to consolidate both cases.

The Defence informed the court that they will file a bail application on behalf of the accused.

The bail matter will be heard on May 28th, while the substantive case will be called on June 12th.

The accused has been further remanded in custody.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
TMC Palau

Related Posts

Jese Saukuru reinstated to the cabinet – FBC News

May 22, 2026

Quad foreign ministers meet in New Delhi on May 26 – FBC News

May 22, 2026

US consulate opens in Nuuk amid local protests – FBC News

May 22, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Demo
Our Picks

Putin Says Western Sanctions are Akin to Declaration of War

January 9, 2020

Investors Jump into Commodities While Keeping Eye on Recession Risk

January 8, 2020

Marquez Explains Lack of Confidence During Qatar GP Race

January 7, 2020

There’s No Bigger Prospect in World Football Than Pedri

January 6, 2020
Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Don't Miss

DVIDS – Images – 333 Transfer in Palau [Image 4 of 5]

Palau News May 22, 2026

Issued by: on AIRAI, Republic of…

Former Angaur Governor Charged With Misconduct, Theft Over Japan Grant Funds

May 22, 2026

Jese Saukuru reinstated to the cabinet – FBC News

May 22, 2026

Ni-Vanuatu man acquitted of murder after sawing man’s foot off for cash

May 22, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest creative news from SmartMag about art & design.

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Contact Us
  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Disclaimer
© 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.